Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heeeeeeeeeeere's Sarah!


First of all, welcome to my blog. I wanted to create a place where I can post a picture now and then, a rant once in awhile, or a cool website I've found, etc. So I'll try to update this fairly regularly.

Secondly, as many of you know, there's a new addition to my family. Sarah Alicia Williams was born at 12:05 a.m. on Tuesday, July 18th. Strange coincidence...she was born on 7/18, and weighed 7 lbs., and was 18 inches long.

I want to personally thank my wife for having to push a few extra times so that we could achieve such numeric symmetry.

I'm guessing that a few of my listeners would want to see what Sarah looks like, so I'm including the picture above. More pics are to come. And yes, the date on our picture says the 17th. We owe that to a failure to advance our camera settings to daylight savings time.

I'd like to thank my wife for that one, too.

Thanks again for visiting. Feel free to leave a comment, and come back often.

No comments: