Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween



I didn't know Nicole Richie was such a good dancer.

But seriously, I hope you have a fun Halloween. Give out some decent stuff, too. Don't give out candycorn, or the non-descript candy wrapped in solid orange or solid black wrappers. Forget the raisins, the popcorn balls, and homemade peanut brittle. There's a simple formula to giving out good Halloween candy. Name-brand, chocolate themed candy bars. Snickers, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Reese's Cups, Milky Way, etc. This shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.

Don't be surprised if you come by my house and nobody's home. All of us are going out trick-or-treating this afternoon. Megan will be dressed as "Stephanie" from "Lazytown". The last few years, Megan has dressed up as Snow White. When she went to look for a costume this year, she saw the "Stephanie" and went right to it.

Have you seen "Lazytown"? A tad bizarre. Imaginative and ambitious, but a tad bizarre.We'll bundle up Sarah in some blankets and bring her along in a stroller. Maybe we'll put an alien mask on her and dress her up as baby Suri. I'll try to round up some pictures one of these days.

I was going to go as "Sportacus" from the show, but I didn't want to act like a showoff tonight by imitating his jump-do-the-splits-in-mid-air move.

I'll just be dressed up in the same costume I wear every day -- overworked, underpaid radio host.

No comments: