Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gobble Up More Sarah Palin

*** Note: The video below is not for the squeamish, kids, or PETA.

Boy, Sarah Palin just loves to keep giving. Thanks for giving, Sarah. Gosh, what perfect timing! A "thanks" for "giving" complete with a turkey video below.

A very gruesome video, but, still.

It seems that Governor Palin had just pardoned a turkey for Thanksgiving, and while doing a followup interview, other, less fortunate turkeys in the background were getting their heads chopped off.

You know, as soon as the election ended, I was glad that, quite possibly, I wouldn't have to see or hear from Sarah Palin again.

Now, I'm changing my mind. As long as she stays in Alaska, and out of my way, I hope Palin stays in the news on a regular basis.

You really can't make this stuff up.

No comments: