Sunday, February 18, 2007

She's BALD, Jerry!

Are they casting a remake of G.I. Jane? Did Britney get the lead role in an upcoming Sinead O'Connor biopic? Did she just join the park district swimming team and need an aerodynamic 'do?

There must be a reasonable explanation, right?

Hmmm, given Britney Spears' recent behavior, who knows what's going on inside her (chrome) dome these days.

Imagine, with Britney out all night partying with the likes of Paris Hilton, looking drunk and disoriented in just about every picture we've seen of her in the last few months, reportedly in-and-out of rehab within a 24 hour span, and now this, Kevin Federline's future career actually looks like the better bet right now.

And maybe the story behind the head shave is simpler then we think, and even a little different than Britney saying, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everyone touching me."

Here's my theory -- after revealing to the world certain facts about herself in those recent photos of Spears exiting vehicles, maybe she simply was ready for the (lack of) carpet to match the (current lack of) drapes.

No comments: