Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Improv All Stars

Hopefully you enjoyed my interview today with Greg Proops. The Whose Line Is It Anyway regular is making an appearance with Drew Carey and the Improv All Stars for two shows Saturday night at the Rialto Square Theatre.

I'll post the transcript within the next week or so. Kathy Kinney will be on Thursday's show between 7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m. I'll also put that transcript on here eventually as well.

One other radio note, kudos to my wife, Laurie, for stepping in this morning to handle our unofficial American Idol report. Our six-year old, Megan, was going to do the report -- she even took notes while watching last night's performances -- but she may have been a little overwhelmed at the prospect of laying down a serious beatdown on Sanjaya. I'm hoping I can get her on one of these weeks to offer some thoughts.

Laurie did a very nice job. She may have stumbled onto a continuing gig. To borrow a phrase I heard this morning on the ABC news (regarding Adam Sandler subbing for a sick David Letterman last night), she "pinch-hitted", and hit a homerun.

No comments: