Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phillies Are Number One

I'm still trying to figure out how to put into words what's going through my mind after watching the Phillies win the World Series last night.

In the meantime, here are some videos to help fill the space.

The final pitch as heard on Fox, for as long as Youtube will allow it to stay on its site.



And, the same pitch as described by legendary Phillies announcer, Harry Kalas...



Final out as seen at P.J. Whelihan's Blue Bell



The view from Section 209 - Row 6 - Seat 22 at the Bank.



The last out, from section 122



Not the best quality, but the final out call with Kalas' call in the background



and, the scene in one of many living rooms of Phillies fans across the country



Makes me wish I had video going at my place last night.

It's an unbelievable feeling. I'll share more later.

No comments: