Friday, May 04, 2007

Sportscast Gone Wrong

I can't seem to stop showing these news and sportscast blooper videos. Can you blame me? I posted some of my favorites a few days ago. The video in this post is one I found this week, and is rapidly growing on me.

I'd cut this guy some slack, as most of the things that go wrong in the video are not his fault, but then when things do go right, most of his comments are pretty lame, and he does something that is a pet peeve of mine when giving scores -- he gives the losing team's score first.

Considering the reference to Scottie Pippen in a Bulls uniform, this is obviously an older clip, and from what I understand, this anchor is now working in the Boston market.

The Boston television market, that is...not the fast food chain. I think.

No comments: