Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menards Remote

We had a lot of fun Saturday at Menards as we did a broadcast during their March Madness Sale.

Thanks to the good turnout, we gave away our Rialto Square tickets -- to upcoming Temptations, and Manhattan Transfer shows -- within a few minutes.

Some pictures below, along with partially correct captions...

My first interview with Cassie from the delivery department went a little off the track when I broke into my rendition of "Too Much Heaven" by the Bee Gees.


"Hey young man, I'm looking for a little extra cash...need any help at the lemonade stand this summer?"


Here's me posing with one of our concert ticket winners. For some reason, I never trust that the person taking the picture is able to fit me in the shot, so I awkwardly lean in toward the other person.


After I fell asleep mid-interview, Sarah from the paint department contemplates waking me up by dousing me with a can of Dutch Boy B-18-5 Hydrangea Blue.

No comments: