Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bleacher Bum

After my statement in a previous post that if the Phillies took two out of three from the Cubs, I'd buy the first round of Old Styles for everyone.

Well, looks like the first round of Old Styles is on me.

And, it still may be on Shane Victorino.

I'm sure you've heard about, or seen the footage of Vic getting doused with beer Wednesday night while making a catch in the Phils' 12-5 rout at Wrigley. Pretty good concentration to be able to catch the ball while the beer -- and cup -- poured down on him.

And, in typical Cubs fashion, security swooped in and kicked out THE WRONG GUY.



So, I'll be more than happy to pick up the tab, although don't be surprised if I back out of the deal, since the post said I'd buy if the Phils took two out of three. Since they swept, that could be a deal breaker.

No comments: