Wednesday, August 05, 2009

B(l)ogged Down

I realize I haven't exactly been a blogging savant lately.

In fact, I've kind of taken an unofficial break from the blog to try to get my head straight.

As you may know, things have been turned a bit upside down in my world, professionally, and, frankly, my mind has not been on blogging a whole lot. Strange, in a way, because this is a time when I could certainly draw from plenty of happenings in the past month or so, and entertain you with details of what's been going on.

But, considering everything that's gone on over the last few weeks, I just needed a bit of a break. There are plenty of non-work things I can fill you in on, including our trip to the Jackhammers game -- that lasted four hours on a night that I had a quick turnaround for work the next day.

Or, the day that I got lost trying to get to Megan's bridging ceremony...in my own hometown, only to have the day turn into a positive because of what I found on my way home (after giving up on trying to find my family).

Those stories, and more are coming, and considering the chance to speak my mind on the air has diminished considerably -- but not completely, more on that in a future post -- my desire to get on here and pound out a great deal of blog posts IS there, but it's just taking a little longer to get the juices flowing, while I get myself situated with my new situation.

Hope you understand, and, thanks for continuing to visit this thing.

If you have suggestions on what you'd like to see or read on here, leave a comment.

With temps expected to hit the mid 90's this weekend, hopefully that will give me even more of an excuse to stay in the AC and crank out some new stuff for you, and begin a more regular ritual of getting fresh posts to you so you can continue to quench your Wireless Mike thirst, or something like that.

1 comment:

NOT GIVING UP! said...

WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW...I MISS YOUR MORNING SHOW ...ITS NOT THE SAME..AND THE MID MORNING CAFE...I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THE STATION ANYMORE..JUST TO HEAR THE NEWS WITH JAY! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A MORRIS STATION...IF THERE IS NOTHING MORRIS ON IT? YOU AND JAY CRACKED ME UP EVERY MORNING..JUST LIKE YOU AND DEAN..I WILL BE KEEPING UP WITH WIRELESS MIKE JUST SO I CAN HAVE A LITTLE GIGGLE NOW AND THEN...